Latitude:41.50632
Longitude:-71.38919
Click the link below to see where I am located.
http://fms.ws/9j3_a/41.50632N/71.38919W
If the above link does not work, try this link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=41.50632,-71.38919&ll=41.50632,-71.38919&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1
Today was a fabulous day. Today had big waves. The water was pretty blue. I wore my harness and played with my sister. The harness keeps me from falling in the water. I went inside and read for a while. Then I came back up outside and looked around at the sea. It was beautiful. I like sailing. I love going on the foredeck (which is the front of the boat).
We are anchored at Dutch Island for the night, which is in the West Passage of Narragansett Bay. Tomorrow will be another great day-- I can't wait. We are going to Cuttyhunk island. And it should take about 5 hours to sail there.
Caitlin
![]() |
| Sailing away from Newport! |
![]() |
| Caitlin in her harness (and taking lots of pictures!) |
![]() |
| Grandma and Dad |
![]() |
| My sister, Juliana, looking at the chart (a map for the water) |
![]() |
| Mom and Juliana |
![]() |
| mom and the sunset |






I bet the sail to Block Island was fun. What were you taking pictures of? I miss you!
ReplyDelete- Pauline
I was taking pictures of the water and Castle Hill lighthouse! I miss you too!
DeleteCaitlin
Sounds like fun! I wish I could go there.
ReplyDelete-Alex