Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 8


Current Location:
Latitude:41.51043 
Longitude:-70.70630 

Click the link below to see where I am located. 
http://fms.ws/9p60C/41.51043N/70.70630W 

If the above link does not work, try this link: 
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=41.51043,-70.70630&ll=41.51043,-70.70630&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1 

Today I got to swing in the bosun's chair for over an hour. And I went really far out over the water. It was really windy. I screamed. It was really fun.

We sailed to Hadley's Harbor (near Woods Hole). It was super windy and bouncy and the water splashed over the hatches (opening windows on the top of the boat). And we sailed fast.  

I explored in the dinghy and I went outside with bare feet in the woods. I went on two trails. One was short and I didn't finish the second one. At the end of the second one was a lake and a big, grassy field. The grass was soft against my feet.

The weather is supposed to be rainy for a few days, so we have to plan our trip back to Newport soon.
Coming into Hadley Harbor
There's LOTS of current through Woods Hole


On a mooring in Hadley Harbor

1 comment:

  1. I shared your blog with everyone at work and they all enjoyed it so much, you are a very special little girl. I'm so glad you had a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete